Saturday, April 23, 2011

2010 Long Beach Comic Con Wonder Woman Commission by Eric Canete

Click To Enlarge

[9x12" - red pencil, COPIC & Staedtler markers on 300lb bristol board]


The colored commissions (drawn using those marvelous COPIC markers) were for a couple of guys who had asked me for them a year or so back. I've finally gotten the opportunity to get to them so that I don't feel so guilty every time I see them at the shows. I hope they like them okay. Apologies for the wait, fellas - thanks for your patience.

Here's links to additional Canete Wonder Woman work:

2006 APE [Alternative Press Expo] DC Trinity Commission

2009 Wonder Woman #1 Cover Homage

2009 Wonder Woman "Bas-Relief" Commission [NSFW: Nudity]

2010 HeroesCon Wonder Woman Commission

2010 Hellboy & Diana Commission

C2E2 "Art Bomb" head sketches

Easter Canete Weekend

No comments: