Saturday, December 4, 2010

1989 Mayfair Games DC Heroes Troia Character Card



Dang Donna Troy. I liked her when I was younger, and she's got some winning stats here. Strong martial artists skill and the agility to use it. Very impressive strength comparable with the New God Big Barda. Solid intellect and resistance to psychic/supernatural forces. A flier, good with weapons, and a decent team leader. Then all of the sudden, she's got an ugly costume, a force field, and succumbs to Jean Grey Syndrome. Now she's your typical Marvel team book heroine, constantly embattled, miserable love life, fluctuating power levels, and even the obligatory pregnancy-leading-to-instant-adulthood (mad god flavor.)



2 comments:

libra113 said...

I did like the starfeild shirt though, so much I stole the idea for a character of my own, I call it Steller Camoflauge. :)

Diabolu Frank said...

Yeah, the starfield fabric was kind of cool, but in Donna's case, I prefer teh sexah of the red suit.